The Maxwell Leadership Assessment is an online resource that offers a comprehensive evaluation of an individual’s leadership, based on the teachings of John C. Maxwell.
Leadership is influence — nothing more, nothing less. To grow in leadership, one must grow in influence. This resource is designed to measure your current level of influence through your own self-assessment, as well as feedback from others around you (referred to as “raters”). This information can then be used to target your leadership growth.
Take The Maxwell Leadership Assessment For Only $199
What The Maxwell Leadership Assessment Measures
Using 64 separate attributes, this assessment evaluates a leader’s influence at five different levels, based on John Maxwell’s Five Levels of Leadership:
- Position - The leadership attributes included in this section focus on trustworthiness and commitment.
- Permission - The leadership attributes included in this section focus on relational abilities and interpersonal skills.
- Production - The leadership attributes included in this section focus on getting results individually, organizationally and as a team.
- People Development - The leadership attributes included in this section focus on reproducing and developing your skills in others.
- Pinnacle - The leadership attributes included in this section focus on who you are as a leader over time, and your awareness of yourself and others.
Features of The Maxwell Leadership Assessment
- Measurement based on 64 leadership attributes.
- Complete anonymity for all raters’ feedback, including scores and written comments, to encourage rater engagement. (This excludes direct manager scores.)
- Unlimited number of raters.
- Feedback compiled into a full-color, easy-to-read report.
- Ability to see results on an overall basis as well as delineated by rater category.
- Leadership attributes summary at the end of the report that lists all items ranked from highest to lowest based on overall average score.
- Written comments provided by your raters in an unedited (and anonymous) format.
- Category scores in the areas of Position, Permission, Production, People Development, and Pinnacle from The 5 Levels of Leadership.